What's in it for You?
"Don't let the deals get away, pick up your Bargain Hunter TODAY!
* Serving Saskatchewan Since 1999 *
Click Icons to View Demo
© Parkland Bargain Hunter Inc
1. My ads didn't appear, why not? All ads must be submitted by the deadlines. Ads placed
after the deadline will be in 2 weeks later. Deadlines are: Mondays 9am for Wednesday Bargain Hunter. If you
left an ad that is paid, does not have a price or phone number, we will
try to contact you regarding it. If we are unable to contact
you, the ad will not go in until we do.
2. Can anyone view the classifieds?
To view the Bargain Hunter classifieds, you must either subscribe
to the ONLINE BARGAIN HUNTER or purchase the Bargain Hunter from one of
our select RETAIL OUTLETS.
3. How do I sign up for the ONLINE BARGAIN HUNTER? To sign up to the ONLINE BARGAIN HUNTER CLICK HERE
4. Do I have to be in the service area to use the FREE CLASSIFIEDS?
The Bargain Hunter has 2 service areas, Parkland & area and Regina & area. Classifieds are free to place
within your service area. If you wish to place an ad in another
area other than that one that serves you, it then becomes a PAID AD.
5. Do I pay extra to have my ads online & in print?
No, once you place your classifieds with us, either paid or free, they
will appear in our printed edition and our online edition at no extra
6. Will I get spam if I subscribe to your site?
Absolutely not. We keep all personal information confidential and
do not share, sell or lend it to any person or organization.
7. Do I have to subscribe to place a classified? No, you do not have to subscribe to the Bargain Hunter to place your Free Classifieds.
8. What happens if my item sells before the 2 weeks is up? If your items sells, please call us by the deadline to have it removed for the following issue.
9. I received an inquiry from a buyer outside of Saskatchewan. What should I do?
Ask for the buyers daytime phone number so you
can contact them to discuss the purchase. A legit buyer will have no
problem giving this information to you. Anyone that doesn't want to
give you their phone number is probably just wasting your time. A
buyer who offers to send you more than what you are
asking & wants you to return the difference should be treated as
suspicious. It is a good idea on any transaction to insist on cash as
payment. If you do accept a cheque and to protect yourself, do not let
the buyer take your item until the cheque has cleared.